BMC Client Management: The Best CRM Software You Can’t Afford To Miss
Client management takes care of all the aspects of the working relationship between the clients and the company ensuring to deliver the highest quality deliverables and customer satisfaction. It is a comprehensive process for managing the relationship with all the clients- previous, present, and potentially would-be. Satisfied clients drive the businesses to grow steadily with remarkable branding and referrals but each client has different parameters to judge your performance. BMC Business Client Management (BCM) implementation helps you know and retain your customer base better with improved service and support quality as well as to register sustainable growth rate by expanding it at reduced cost of CRM.
Why You Need BCM Implementation – Top Twelve Benefits of BCM:
- Improved customer experience
- Better focused marketing with a reduced potential of vulnerabilities
- Better support for the service desk to reduce escalations
- Maximized software licenses
- Word of mouth publicity
- Increased revenue
- Tapping new possibilities
- Brand image strengthening
- Improved possibility of multiple/repeat orders
- Increased customer lifetime value (CLTV)
- Reduced customer churn rate
- Data building for progressive planning
Scope & Features of BMC Client Management:
An integrated endpoint client management system provides data-driven deep insights to automate and streamline client relationship management. BMC makes the IT managers more efficient and powered to automate client management functions resulting in improved IT efficiency, reduced operating costs, and enhanced end-user productivity. It facilitates the concerned IT department to understand, plan, control, automate, and secure the client support systems. BMC Client Management integration encompasses:
- Inventory management – Helps the businesses to make effective decisions
- Compliance management – Helps to evaluate & remediate compliance requirements
- Patch management – Secures threats to operating systems and applications
- Event management: Improves alerting capabilities to proactively automate and remediate if an infrastructure event occurs
- Device security: Helps to manage all the anti-spyware and antivirus software from a single source
- Deployments – Ensures the latest software deployments in a heterogeneous environment
- Mobile device management – A single interface allows IT administrators to manage users’ mobile devices
- Remote management – Supports IT managers to respond quickly in a virtual workplace
- Software license management – Reduces audit failures by understanding the usage of the software license
The core functions of BMC Client Management include discovery/inventory, application usage, OS deployment, software deployment, direct access, USB & port security, power management etc.
Understanding User Types for BCM Implementation:
The user in BMC Client Management is any member allowed for system login having at least one client in the network. Users can execute specific tasks having access through Agent Interface following operational rules assigned by the administrator. The users don’t have access to console. There are two types of users: primary user and secondary user. A device can have only one primary user but it can have more than one secondary user.
Role Specific Functionalities of BCM:
Wrap-up for BCM Implementation:
BMC Client Management is available on-premises or on-demand. The improved capabilities for endpoint troubleshooting and cyber threat secured management from integrated solutions drive the enterprises to achieve a sustainable growth rate. The multiple benefits of BCM implementation make BMC a preferred choice for comprehensive digital enterprise management focused on customer satisfaction, retention, and relationship.