Dashboard Reporting Software
All levels of Business Management of any organization are highly reliant over reporting. The key factor why many organizations uses Salesforce for the purpose is its capability to get the ultimate understanding of how a group performs, in minimum number of clicks. Salesforce Lightening Platform opens entryways for analysts, experts, executives, and clients to tell a superior story based on relevant data.
What is a report?
It is a list of records that meet the specific criteria that you define. A report is much more than simple lists, as it helps you to access your data, examine it based on infinite combinations, display it in easy-to-understand formats, and share the resulting insights with others.
Salesforce contributes to a powerful suite of reporting tools that operate collectively to help organizations understand and act on the data.
What is a dashboard?
A dashboard is a visual display of key metrics and trends of your organization, so that you can make decisions based on the real-time data that you have gathered with reports. The relationship between a dashboard component and report is 1:1; there is a single source of report mapped with each dashboard component. Moreover, you can use the same report in multiple dashboard components on a single dashboard.
Dashboard reporting is the name given to the process of representing the key performance indicators and relevant business data visually and interactively. Organizations can use them to create their dashboard reports that allow them to obtain actionable insights while saving costs and time.
Most noteworthy, to manage the current dynamic business processes, every organization requires the ability to visualize and analyze data in real-time. For static reporting, the conventional analytics tools are good, but they fail to provide interactive and real-time business insights. Salesforce dashboard for lightening, a modern dashboard reporting software, you can create stunning data visualizations, combine them into powerful dashboard reports and customize them at your will. It also enables you to personalize the colors, images, logo, texts, and choose the right graphs that will fit your analytics and deliver the data message you want to convey. Salesforce dashboard reporting helps managers to stay on top of their company’s activities by consolidating key performance indicators and monitoring critical issues.
Report Dashboard tools are analytics solutions that allows users to extract, monitor, analyze, visualize, and interact with data on a single screen. Using the Salesforce dashboard, they can find detailed information about business performance, that helps them to easily accomplish objectives. Identifying business opportunities and potential risks requires up-to-the-minute information.
Hence, a sophisticated dashboard reporting software, like Salesforce Dashboard, keeps you up to date with in-depth business analytics. Using this tool, you can generate automated reports, monitor your business operations, and visualize key performance indicators with instant access to your data, even remotely. Whether you are in your office or on the road, only with your mobile phone at hand you can access and act upon the data. You can create tables, graphs, and diagrams in easy-to-read dashboards. Also, it allows you to consolidate your information and automatically send it to your company’s sales staff, team leaders and department heads. The Salesforce dashboard helps create the objective performance overview for your management, that is required as a groundwork to dialogue and potential readjustment on decisions and strategies. After all, the best decisions are always based on the right business intelligence.
Additional special benefits of dashboard reporting tools include:
- Identifying business trends: An organization aim to stimulate positive trends and decreasing the number of negative ones. Once this process is done, dashboards can be put to use to make actionable and better business choices.
- Enhancing efficiency: Accurate and timely business decisions act as a backbone to the success of any organization. And using a dashboard reporting tool enables just that – speed and efficiency.
- Measuring real-time performance: With just a few clicks, you can access the Real-time data with implemented intelligent data alarms. This saves a lot of time and effort in comparison to searching through endless files is a thing of the past.
- Visualizing all the business data: There is a higher risk of error while dissecting spreadsheets data, it can lead to increased chances of overlooking valuable information and making mistakes. Whereas visualization of reports clears the clutter and simplifies presentations in a dashboard.
- Strengthening the decision-making processes: Considering the competition around, there is no scope for accidents or luck. Data plays a powerful force in all business decisions, and a dashboard report plays a vital role to act as a bridge between employees and a company’s strategies. It provides invaluable information on which all business decisions are based on.
Reports help you make decisions and act, but sometimes you need to get your insights at-a-glance. Enter the Dashboard: your utility for summarizing and displaying your Salesforce data in a graphical layout.
Dashboards in Salesforce Lightning offers new UI and possibilities to visualize reports, view your existing reports, side-by-side using dashboard components on a single dashboard page layout. , in the form of a variety of charts, tables, metrics and graphs. Dashboard components come in various chart types, tables, metrics, and gauges, and you can customize how data is grouped, summarized, and displayed for each component. The dashboard builder is an intuitive interface for building dashboards from source reports you have created in Salesforce.
The Salesforce Lightening reports and dashboards, when combined, become the ultimate utility to enable organizations make informed decisions.